The Most Beautiful and Instagram-Worthy Spots in Detroit for V-Day
Looking for something special to do for Valentine’s Day in Detroit? The city is filled with romantic and fun options for celebrating the holiday with your sweetheart. From cozy dinners and creative date ideas, to indulgent spa treatments and more. Here are some of our top picks for making this Valentine’s Day one to remember in the Motor City.
Here are a few ideas to do in Detroit on Valentine’s Day:
- Take a romantic stroll through the Detroit Institute of Arts.
- Go on a brewery tour at one of Detroit’s many craft breweries. Such as Motor City Brewing Works or Atwater Brewery.
- Treat your sweetheart to a fancy dinner at one of Detroit’s top restaurants, like The Whitney or JoJo’s Shakebar.
- Take a dance class together at the Fred Astaire Dance Studio.
- Enjoy a romantic night out at the theater, with a performance at the Fisher Theatre or the Fox Theatre.
- Go on a scenic walk or hike through the Belle Isle Park.
- Spend the day at the Detroit Zoo and see all the cute animals.
- Enjoy a romantic Candlelight concert at the Masonic Crystal Ballroom.
- Go ice skating at Campus Martius Park or the Rink at Campus Martius.
- Celebrate your love at Pelister Park for a V-day Ball. Five food stations, premium open bar & entertainment.
- Take your girls out for a Galentine’s Day Affair: “Spilling the Tea Tea Party”.
- Treat yourself and your sweetheart to a luxurious stay at a bed and breakfast in the metro Detroit area.
I’ve added more info on some of these places that are hosting events, continue reading down below for more.
There are several bed and breakfasts in the metro Detroit area that might offer a luxurious stay. Here are a few options:
- The Inn on Ferry Street: Located in a historic neighborhood in Detroit. This bed and breakfast offers elegant accommodations and a gourmet breakfast.
- The Whitney: This upscale bed and breakfast is located in a historic mansion in Detroit and offers luxurious rooms and a gourmet breakfast.
- The Dearborn Inn: Located in Dearborn, this luxurious bed and breakfast is set on 23 acres of landscaped grounds and offers elegant accommodations and a gourmet breakfast.
- The Inn at St. John’s: Located in Plymouth, this upscale bed and breakfast offers luxurious rooms and a gourmet breakfast, as well as access to a golf course and spa.
- The Inn on Lake Huron: Located in Lexington, this bed and breakfast offers luxurious rooms with lake views and a gourmet breakfast.
I recommend checking out the websites above for bed and breakfasts to get a better sense of their amenities.
Valentine’s Day at The Whitney
The Whitney is hosting an event for Valentine’s day with a special four-course dinner menu, complete with a strolling violinist throughout the mansion and a souvenir red rose for each couple. Read more details here.
Valentine’s Soul Jam at Fox Theatre
Fall in love all over again at the Valentine’s Soul Jam coming to Fox Theatre. On Friday, February 17 at 8 p.m. Featuring performances by R&B soul stars The Whispers, Heatwave, Bloodstone and The New Stylistics. Fans will have the chance to hear some of the greatest songs ever recorded, sung by the artists who made them famous.
Yoga at Detroit Zoo for a Self-Care Valentine’s Day
Embrace your inner flow with Yoga at the Zoo with the polar bears on Tuesday, Feb. 14 | 4 – 5 p.m. Grab your mat, fill your reusable water bottle and get ready to relax while mastering a variety of new poses at sessions led by one of their certified instructors. This year’s lineup features new locations with exclusive presentations from departments from all over the Zoo! All winter yoga sessions will be located indoors.
Candlelight: Valentine’s Day Special ft. “Romeo and Juliet”
Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Detroit. Get your tickets now to discover Valentine’s Day inspired music at the Masonic Crystal Ballroom under the gentle glow of candlelight.
More Valentine’s Day Posts: Valentine’s Day Outfit Pretty in Pink Barb Dress, Hot Valentine’s Day Nail Designs for 2023, Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Her & Him, WHAT TO WEAR FOR A CASUAL VALENTINE’S DAY.
Thanks for stopping by! Sign up for our email list today and you’ll receive exclusive access to our best content. You’ll be the first to know about new posts, product reviews, and special promotions.
Please save this pin for future reference.
Get Personalized Recommendations for Beauty, Fashion, and Lifestyle - Sign Up for Insider Access
Welcome to Life & Style with Setitra. I'm so glad you found my blog. I know that you're looking for inspiration and ideas on how to live your best life, and I'm here to help. My blog is packed with tips, tricks, and reviews on everything from beauty and skincare to fashion, travel, and food. I'm constantly updating my content to bring you the latest trends and recommendations.
Sign up for my email list today and you'll receive exclusive access to my best content. You'll be the first to know about new posts, product reviews, and special promotions.