The Best Loaded Spicy Beef Nachos
Our kids love requesting Taco/Nacho Night.. and I love mine LOADED & SPICY! This week I made everyone in my household favorite, nachos & tacos.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps me to continue creating content and reviews for my readers. Thank you for your support!
Save this recipe for later..soo good! Great crowd-pleasing food.
Spicy Beef Loaded Nachos Recipe
- 1 lb of ground beef
- tortilla chips
- Ortega taco seasoning
- Lawry’s seasoning salt
- garlic powder
- black pepper
- onion powder
- olive oil cooking spray
- sour cream
- Ortega mild sauce
- sautéed Trappey’s hot peppers
- salsa con queso
- sliced black olives
- frozen sliced red peppers, green peppers & onion
- refried beans
- nacho & taco shredded cheese blend
- American blend lettuce
- For preparation, sauté in a skillet in olive oil, with Trappey’s hot peppers, sliced black olives, red pepper, green pepper, and onions. Set aside.
- For the beef, preheat a skillet over medium-high heat, allow it to get nice and hot then add the beef, Lawry’s seasoned salt, onion powder, black pepper, and garlic powder and cook (while stirring and breaking up the beef) until the beef is fully cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes. Drain.
- Follow the directions of the Ortego seasoning sauce which is to add the water and spices to the beef, lower the heat to medium-low and cook for about 8-10 minutes, and remove from the heat.
- Add taco shells or tortilla chips into the air-fryer at 300°F for 1 minute. I like to lay them on aluminum foil and spray them with a little extra virgin olive oil cooking spray.
- Add your beef over your tortilla chips (or in taco shells). Top them with your sauteed pepper mix, salsa con queso, sour cream, lettuce, nacho & taco cheese, Ortego mild sauce, and a small scoop of refried beans (warm). Dig in right away!
Save this recipe for future reference
Thanks for stopping by! Sign up for our email list today and you’ll receive exclusive access to our best content. You’ll be the first to know about new posts, product reviews, and special promotions.
Love Food & Travel, check out more posts like this: Fall Date Ideas in Detroit
Sounds like an easy and enjoyable recipe. Thanks for sharing. 😊
Pastor Natalie (ExamineThisMoment)
easy and delish! Thank you!
I love Nachos and this looks delicious!
thank you Rosie!
This looks delicious and i love anything spicy! I will save this for our next friday night in! Thanks!