Well Hello 34!
Last week I celebrated turning 34. Tony and I celebrated my birthday weekend in Chicago. All I wanted to do for my birthday was get away for the weekend and have a saucy birthday photo-sesh! Tony really wanted to take me out and do something special and he really made this weekend epic! Saturday night we found this cool European nightclub called Terminal 5 Club. We haven’t been to a nightclub in a few years now and wanted to get some dancing out of our systems. We had such a good time! The bartender we had was super sweet and made me yummy martini’s. The music was mostly house music. The crowd was a lot of fun as well, and if you are ever near Schaumburg, IL this is a great place to have some drinks and dance.
I’m VERY thankful to have made it to another year around the sun and I thank God every day for life, family, and friends. I normally have certain goals that I like to meet before the next birthday. This year has definitely been different. I’ve learned so much in the last year and I don’t feel so down about not making every goal I set forth. I’ve done a lot and for my 34th birthday, I’m going to reflect on personal lessons from the last 34 years.
Shop My Amazon Storefront for Party Details:
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost. This helps me to continue creating content and reviews for my readers. I appreciate your support!
34 Birthday Reflections – Lesson’s I Learned:
- You are better than you think.
- Protect your Peace at all cost, it is PRIORITY!
- You’ll never see your full potential by staying in your comfort zone, take a leap of faith!
- Dancing in the morning is a great way to start the day.
- The world is so unique and full of amazing experiences, travel more!
- Put God first, pray for big and small things everyday.
- It’s okay to be selfish
- Say NO more
- People will hate, keep killing them with kindness, and pray for them.
- Collboration over Competion.
- I feel much better when I’m eating healthier, drinking more water and excercise.
- Be proud of who you are.
- Being thankful more often.
- Listening to the Word in the morning before doing any work, really helps ease my mind.
- Appreciate the little things.
- Pick your friends WISELY.
- Drink more water and less wine.
- Make time for those who matter most.
- Do no harm, but take no sh*t.
- Learn to listen to your body.
- Take mental health days as needed.
- Take more naps!
- Stay humble and stay true to who YOU are.
- Never compromise your values and beliefs.
- Spend more time to reading and less screen time.
- You can’t please everyone, stop being a people pleaser.
- Stay out of other people’s drama/mess.
- You will get your heart broken, probably more than once, but you’ll survive.
- Spend more time in the great outdoors.
- My past mistakes does not define who I am today.
- Life is not so much about being fearless, it’s about moving forward despite our fears.
- Mondays represent a clean slate and fresh start. Going through life hating them is a waste. TGIM.
- Surrounding yourself with passionate people means having to work harder on your relationships. This requires less assuming and deeper listening. It is worth it.
- Expecting people to be perfect is an exhausting way to live. The people you love and respect will disappoint you. Love them anyway.
I found this cute swimsuit/bodysuit on Poshmark. Shop HERE.
What are some things you’ve learned by your birthday? Love to hear them in the comments below.
Thanks for stopping by! Sign up for our email list today and you’ll receive exclusive access to our best content. You’ll be the first to know about new posts, product reviews, and special promotions.