Full Review on the Newest Skin Full Cover Concealer by Bobbi Brown
Bobbi Brown recently gifted me their newest Skin Full Cover Concealer. I haven’t tried a new concealer in months, so I was very interested to give this one a shot. Read below for full details and my honest and final thoughts on this concealer.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. This helps me to continue creating content and reviews for my readers. Thank you for your support!
Skin Full Cover Concealer Details:
A fluid, featherweight concealer with 16-hour skin-perfecting power that resists creasing and settling. A product that helps you keep up, stay fresh, look good, and now—take weightless coverage to its fullest power. Formulated with flexible film formers, the comfortable, light-as-air coverage offers a smooth, seamless, natural look. Undertone-correct, skin-true shades help disguise dark circles, redness, and other imperfections for a fresh, even-toned finish. Claims to be a complexion-essential that feels and looks like your skin…but better.
How it works:
- Disguises dark circles, blemishes and other imperfections with 16-hour, crease-resistant coverage.
- Hugs and moves with facials expressions thanks to a flexible, skin-gripping formula.
- Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid to help soothe, smooth, and nourish.
- Applies easily all over or on targeted spots with an artistry-inspired, multifaceted doe foot application.
PERFECT LIKE A PRO:
- Disguise Dark Circles: Swipe the tapered tip from inner corners diagonally to just beyond undereyes.
- Target Small Spots: Dab little imperfections and hard-to-reach areas with the tapered tip, and then tap for a seamless look.
- Conceal All Over: Swipe the central reservoir side on redness or any unevenness, and then blend out with a finger.
I love this concealer! Works great and gives full coverage. My skin and glam looks so flawless as I used the concealer on all areas where I color correct. I love the applicator as well and the packaging. It really does work well for those hard-to-reach areas. The formula is semi thick, however doesn’t make my under eyes look or feel caked. I used this also to contour my face and I love how my make up turned out. You cannot see my dark circles like the product claims.
My Full Glam Details:
- Concealer: Bobbi Brown – Skin Full Cover Concealer in Warm Almond
- Bronzer: Juvia’s Place – I am Magic Concealer – #14
- Lips: Revlon Super Lustrous Matte Lipstick in ‘Sultry Samba – 014’
- Foundation: Thread Beauty Face It Complexion Stick
- Lashes: MLEN DIARY magnetic eyelashes (my favorite lashes!) – in ‘Little Barbie Goddess Black’
- Lash Curler: MLEN DIARY Electric Heated Eyelash Curler (so amazing, love this tool!)
- Blush: MORPHE 8C COOL PRO BLUSH PALETTE – in ‘EGO’ (currently sold out)
- Highlighter: Fenty Killawatt in ‘Ginger Binge/Moscow Mule
- Setting Spray: e.l.f. Stay All Night Micro-fine Setting Spray
- Eyeshadow: BLACK ROUGE – Crystal Heart Lock Shadow
- Eyeliner: L.A. Girl Kajal Auto Eyeliner
- Mascara: Maybelline Great Lash
Shop the Top:
Don’t forget to save this pin for future reference!
Thanks for stopping by! Sign up for our email list today and you’ll receive exclusive access to our best content. You’ll be the first to know about new posts, product reviews, and special promotions.
For more active updates – follow me on Instagram!