Pretty Fall Colors for Nails 2022
Fall is by far my favorite season. The colors of autumn are just so beautiful and warm. What I love most about fall is going to the Cider Mill, Pumpkin Spice Latte’s, and Thanksgiving. I put together a very cute design to reflect all the beautiful colors from the leaves of Fall.
When choosing my colors, I put together a cute Autumn Mood Board, and next I went shopping at Walmart and found the matching colors of my vision board, and a cute top to match.
Disclaimer: This website contains affiliate links, which means that I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase.
My Fall Nail Design
The colors that I am wearing in the first photo from my pinky to my thumb:
- ‘Check Your Baggage’ – this color is like a mustard yellow color which is the perfect Fall nail color. I think it was the perfect color to add with the reds and brown to create the Fall leaves look.
- ‘Risk Taker Only’ – I really like this color a lot for fall because it is an orange color with a red undertone and a cream finish. I used two coats for this and it looks amazing. This color is from Essie’s Fall 2022 Collection, which is inspired by earthy neutrals, the collection has an 8-vegan-free formula in six shades.
- ‘Bolt And Be Bold’ – warm mushroom-brown nail polish with gray undertones and a cream finish. Fast-drying color & shine formula dries in about a minute.
- ‘Seize the Minute’ – a blue-toned red quick dry nail polish with a cream finish. I really love this dark red color, it’s so pretty and would look so good with matching lip color. Perfect color for a Fall nail design.
- Bold & Boulder: a deep burgundy-red nail polish with brown undertones and a cream finish. This is a beautiful deep brown color with a glossy shine. This color is also from Essie’s Fall 2022 Collection.
Shop these Colors Below:
I really enjoyed the color combination that I picked out from my Fall mood board. These are all very pretty together and I can’t wait to use them for another Fall nail design.
More blog posts like this:
Follow me on Pinterest for active updates!
Thanks for stopping by! Remember to subscribe to my blog so you can shop my styles first before they sell out!
Remember to save this post on Pinterest!